Monday, December 14, 2015

Frazzle dazzle









Bow: my parents' stash | Necklace: JCPenney | Top: J.Crew Factory | Skirt: Talbots | Heels: Urban Outfitters | Lips: Maybelline Are You Red-dy

I usually kind of wait until the last minute to figure out what to do for SIA, but this time around I knew exactly what I wanted to do: jack my hair up to Jesus. I think it's a kind of sourthern thing to tease the living daylights out of your hair, but considering this week's inspiration, how could I not do it myself? And I feel like I fit the theme. So I'm pleased. I picked blue shoes to highlight the itty bitty tornado in the woman's hand. I tried to find one myself but it's not really tornado season. Womp womp.

Check out 14 Shades of Grey tomorrow for Salazar's Style Imitating Art roundup! And just a note--SIA is taking a break for the holidays. We'll return on January 4th, 2016 (2016!!) with Jen's next pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment